Image: Kellyanne Conway / Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons
1. Is “alternative facts” what we call lying now? Kellyanne Conway spins us around so thoroughly that our eyes roll out of our heads.
2. Where was Taylor Swift during the Women’s Marches? Fans upset after Swift tweets about march.
3. Why? Just why? Bourke Street attack accused Dimitrious "Jimmy" Gargasoulas taken from hospital to police headquarters as police begin their search for answers.
4. Will Prime Minister Bill English make good on his Ratana promises? English welcomed to Ratana for the first time as Prime Minister.
5. Do you want to share your thoughts on the Point England iwi housing project? Ngāti Paoa asks residents to attend a hui on Wednesday night to discuss any concerns.