Image: Mount Everest / Thisisbadri / Wikimedia Commons
1. How are you coping with the rain? The remains of Cyclone Donna have lashed Aotearoa - and more rain could be on the way in the form of Cyclone Ella.
2. How awesome is Larissa Waters? The Australian MP has just become the first person to breastfeed in the nation’s parliament.
3. Can we talk about discrimination against women in publishing? Although the industry has more women than men working in it, women are still being kept out of leadership roles.
4. How amazing is Raha Moharrak? The first Saudi woman to summit Everest is now focusing on changing laws and stigmas that keep Saudi women from playing sports.
5. Do you think it's weird that shops are always claiming everything is on sale? The Commerce Commission thinks it's strange too - and is warning businesses.