1. Can Family First please stay OUT of girls’ toilets? Extreme conservative lobby group produces videos
2. When will we be able to speak about suicide openly? Sir John Kirwan calls for increased openness around mental health.
3. Can we please have an open discussion about HIV without reinforcing stigma? Mr Gay NZ uses online backlash and to start conversation about various safe sex methods.
4. How long will it take for big business to deal with its enormous gender disparity? Kate McKenzie starts new role as CEO of Chorus and only female CEO of a NZX50 company.
5. Is it the Labour Party’s place to define kaupapa Māori? Labour leader Andrew Little lashes out at Māori Party.