Image: A woman feeding her pigs in Nagaland, India / ILRI / Wikimedia Commons
1. What do we make of the legacy of Jane Roe? Norma McCorvey - the woman who fought for women's right to decide what to do with their own bodies in the famous US Supreme Court case Roe v Wade when she was known as "Jane Roe," and who later became an anti-choice activist - has died.
2. How is what is happening in northeast India OK? Men in the northeast Indian state of Nagaland have gone on strike to demand women remain at home and not enter public life.
3. Is "Fortress America" a violation of human rights? Human rights groups are protesting the fact US officials are now searching the electronic devices of international visitors and US citizens at US borders - and even searching the social media accounts of people applying for simple tourist visas.
4. What will happen to Al Qaeda now that the Blind Sheikh has died? Omar Abdel Rahman - better known as the "Blind Sheikh", the spiritual leader of Al Qaeda and the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing that seriously damaged, but did not destroy, the building - has died in a US prison.
5. Can we talk about Russia's exploding domestic abuse rates? Reports of domestic abuse and violence against women in Russia are exploding after the country reduced penalties for abusers.