Image: North Korean military recruits near the Taedong River in Pyongyang / calflier001 / Wikimedia Commons
1. What is North Korea's next move after the assassination of Kim Jong Un's half-brother? Malaysian authorities have said Kim Jong Nam - the half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un - was killed with VX nerve agent that a female assassin had on her hands and rubbed in his face in the shopping mall at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Meanwhile, relations between North Korea and Malaysia have plummeted after authorities foiled a break-in at the morgue where Kim Jong Nam's body is being kept. If that's not enough, North Korean media has taken the exceedingly rare step of criticising China - the northeast Asian nation's only major ally - after China decided to ban coal imports from North Korea. Coal sent to China is a major source of income for North Korea's economy.
2. Is anyone surprised Trump is ordering people to lie for him? A new report says the Trump White House ordered the FBI to lie to the media about reports that several Trump advisors and White House staffers have been in close contact with Russian government officials. The FBI refused.
3. Is Nike's new ad celebrating female athletes wearing the hijab brilliant or terrible? A new ad from Nike celebrating women in sports is sparking discussion throughout the Arab world.
4. Has Trump just lost one of his biggest supporters? Caitlyn Jenner - who is also a longtime supporter of the Republican Party and Trump - has publicly criticised the Orange One for the first time, calling his removal of protections for trans people a disaster.
5. If calling for more nukes isn't enough for people to question Trump's mental health, what is? The Orange One has vowed to increase America's nuclear arsenal, seemingly unaware the US already has enough active nuclear weapons on launch standby to end humanity.