Image: Christchurch Airport / CHCBOY / Wikimedia Commons
1. Can we talk about the Government's new immigration rules? Long-term migrants are speaking out, saying new requirements that they earn at least $49,000 a year to be considered "skilled" - regardless of education or experience - will make it impossible to remain in Aotearoa.
2. What has happened in Canterbury? A 23-year-old man has been arrested after two women were injured, including one seriously, in an alleged shooting.
3. How lucky is this eight-year-old to be alive? An eight-year-old girl has survived a boating accident by treading water for more than two hours in Manukau Harbour.
4. What's going on in the UK? Campaigning has already begun after Prime Minister Theresa May called for a snap election to take place on June 8.
5. What's going on in Venezuela? Massive protests are rocking the South American nation.