Image: Sprogz / Flickr
1. Seriously, Saudi Arabia? The Middle East nation has launched a new girls' council - of which all of its members are men.
2. What took so long for the UN to realise women's rights are under attack worldwide? United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has said women's rights are being threatened "on a global scale."
3. Can we talk about unfair punishment of women in business? A new report says women in business who make mistakes are usually punished more severely than men who make the same mistakes.
4. Should we feel sorry for North Carolina's transphobic former governor? The governor who signed the US state's incredibly transphobic "bathroom bill," which forces people to use the bathroom of the sex they were assigned at birth, says no-one has wanted to hire him since he lost a re-election campaign in November.
5. How genius is fining men for masturbating? Texas state lawmaker has proposed a bill that would fine men US$100 for masturbating in order to make a point about discrimination against women who want to make their own decisions about their own bodies. The proposed bill also calls for rectal exams for men seeking vasectomies or a prescription for Viagra.