Image: Members of the Collingwood Magpies AFLW team / Tigerman2612 / Wikimedia Commons
1. Jokes aside, can we agree Trump's pick for NZ ambassador is terrible? The Orange One has tapped former Massachusetts senator Scott Brown as the new US ambassador to Aotearoa. Aside from posing nude in Cosmopolitan in the 1980s, Brown is a big proponent of waterboarding as a way to extract information - even though the UN classifies it as a form of torture and studies have shown it is not a very effective way of gaining information at all.
2. How long will it be before Trump's media attacks get someone hurt or killed? The Orange One has one-upped even himself by branding the media "the enemy of the American people." Historians say it's the sharpest attack on the media by a US leader ever.
3. Have you been following the AFLW? The new Australian rules football league for female players has been a smashing success in its first season.
4. What did Trump know and when did he know it? New report says the Orange One knew about former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn's contacts with Russian officials - then lied to investigators and the public about it. If proven, such lies are grounds for impeachment.
5. Seriously, IKEA? The furniture-maker is under fire for releasing a catalogue without any women at all.