Image: Ivanka Trump / usbotschaftberlin / Wikimedia Commons
1. Is it possible for Ivanka Trump to be any more tone-deaf? She's speaking about the need for tolerance and understanding in Saudi Arabia - while her father signs an arms deal worth more than US$100 billion.
2. How are you coping with the cold? Brutal cold has gripped the nation.
3. Can we talk about violence against trans people in Europe? It remains an issue.
4. Does ice melting around the "doomsday" seed vault mean we're all screwed? The ice around the Global Seed Vault - meant to store seeds from all the edible plants in the world to be used in case of global catastrophe - is melting.
5. When will the people who stole two Lindauer paintings have to pay the utu? The investigation into the theft of two Gottfried Lindauer paintings in Auckland last month is continuing. No suspects have been arrested yet.