Image: Air New Zealand planes at Auckland Airport / G B_NZ / Wikimedia Commons
1. You sure you want to do that, Donald? After James Comey's stunning testimony, the Orange One now claims he was lying - and himself claims he's willing to go under oath to prove it.
2. Can JK Rowling get any more awesome? The Harry Potter author who's Tweets are already relevant AF is going after "liberal cool guys" who claim to be feminists but are actually misogynists. Preach.
3. How incredible are the Black Ferns? They just smashed the world's number three team, and haven't lost since 2014.
4. Between Putin and Trump, is it possible for a leader to be more misogynist?! The Russian leader says he "doesn't have bad days" because he's "not a woman."
5. Did Air New Zealand racially profile a customer? The daughter of a woman checking in for a flight to Tonga says her mother was racially profiled by an Air New Zealand staff member. Air New Zealand is disputing the account.