Image: Houses of Parliament in London / Dickbauch / Wikimedia Commons
1. What's next for the UK? Elections have resulted in a hung parliament - putting Theresa May's chances of remaining Prime Minister seriously in doubt, along with whether or not Brexit will still happen.
2. Can we agree Bill Cosby is a terrible person? The former actor and comedian's views on consent have been read out loud in court as part of his sexual assault trial. They are disturbing.
3. What would Colin Craig gain by suing Rachel MacGregor? Former Conservative Party head Colin Craig has filed to sue his former press secretary Rachel MacGregor for alleged defamation, but has said the case will only go ahead if his case against blogger Cameron Slater doesn't go in his favour.
4. Can we talk about women and homelessness? A new community of tiny houses for homeless women to live in while they transition to other housing has opened in Portland, Oregon.
5. Why did it take more than 130 years for a Parihaka apology? The Crown has formally apologised for the 1881 invasion of Parihaka, in which more than 1,000 troops invaded Māori land after years of peaceful resistance.