Image: London / Diliff / Wikimedia Commons
1. What will happen in UK elections? They're today.
2. How is this OK?! A 10-year-old girl was sent home from her primary school because it did not have a bin for her to dispose of her sanitary products while she was on her period.
3. What's the over-under on the Orange One being in jail before the end of the year? Bombshell testimony by fired FBI Director James Comey alleges that the Orange One told him 'I expect loyalty" and tried to shut down an investigation into alleged Russian hacking in the 2016 US presidential election.
4. Why would a Rotary club bar women in the first place? A "men-only" Rotary club in Christchurch that bars women from joining is under growing pressure to drop its misogyny.
5. Was the Blues' haka honouring Jonah Lomu and Kurtis Haiu in bad taste? That's what British media are saying after the haka, performed before a match against the British and Irish Lions at Eden Park, included throat-slitting gestures. The argument is that it's offensive because it happened so soon after the terror attacks at the London Bridge, in which people were killed when their throats were slashed.