Image: Gal Gadot, star of Wonder Woman / Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons
1. When a white man attacks people because they're women or minorities, is it terrorism? Two people have died in a stabbing on a train in Portland, Oregon after a man known by authorities to be a white supremacist reportedly began hurling misogynistic and Islamophobic abuse before attacking women wearing hijabs.
2. Can Hillary Clinton get any more awesome? She's given another kickass post-election speech, this time at Wellesley College.
3. Will the #MasculinitySoFragile dudebros ever get over themselves? The Texas theatre under fire by "men's rights" activists for scheduling a women-only screening of Wonder Woman has responded to the controversy - by adding more women-only screenings at locations throughout the US. We could say we feel sorry for the aggrieved gentlemen, but we don't.
4. Can we talk about repression of women in Sudan? Various militant groups are withholding international aid - and it's harming women.
5. Have you lost interest in sports? A new report says lots of Kiwis have.