5 Questions: May announces Brexit date, FBI probes Kremlin ties to Trump, Forbes Rich List...
- Mar 22, 2017
1. Will two years be enough for the UK to prepare for Brexit? Theresa May confirms date for triggering Article 50.
2. How will Trump...Read More
1. Will the victim of the appalling Dome Valley attacks find some peace now? Jurors unanimously found four of her attackers...Read More
1. Does Stephen Williams redefine the meaning of reprobate? Words can’t even begin to describe this monster.
1. Will the Government take on board today’s rape culture protest in Wellington? And when will teaching consent in...Read More
As of this week, I am exactly 78 grams lighter. I can tell you the exact weight down to the last gram because that’s what my surgeon informed me...Read More
1. Do Roastbusters have a Wellington chapter now? Wellington College is investigating after rape comment posts have been shared on social media...Read More
1. Do you care about the superannuation age rise? New Zealand’s political parties weigh in on yesterday’s announcement....Read More
1. Do you recognise this car or man after an attack in Auckland? A woman woke naked in an isolated...Read More
1. Was the Best Picture announcement the most epic fail in the history of the Oscars? And weren't the La La Land...Read More
1. Do you recognise this car that Auckland police believe was involved in an attempted abduction? A woman managed to escape from the same vehicle...Read More
1. How will the government find the 40 new homes needed each day? New statistics released make for depressing reading in the on-going housing...Read More
I’m blaming the Kardashians. Or maybe Donald Trump. Definitely social media.
I need to blame someone because I’m so fucking angry....Read More
1. Is venting about your employer on social media a smart move? Polly Gillespie was off-air on The Hits the day...Read More
1. Would you be able to survive six weeks by yourself in the bush? Missing mum-of-four, Shelley Crooks, had been...Read More
1. Is this just the beginning of the fallout for Kiwis from Trump’s immigration ban? New Zealand born and naturalised...Read More
1. Are terrorists targeting Canada now? After a shooting at a Quebec mosque during evening prayers killing six, it would...Read More
1. How many misogynists does it take to sign away women’s reproductive rights? At least seven, led by The Orange...Read More
First published on Saturday the 30th of January, 2016, this piece comes in at number 7 in the top 30 most read Villainesse stories of 2016....Read More
First published on Monday the 19th of September, 2016, this piece comes in at number 27 in the top 30 most read Villainesse...Read More
1. Was the Berlin Christmas market lorry attack an act of terrorism? Twelve people are dead and another 48...Read More
1. Can fatalities ever be preventable in horse-racing ? A veteran female jockey has died at a Gore race meeting....Read More
1. Why was Rotorua toddler, Elisaia Kiff, kidnapped? 17-year-old man arrested by police in...Read More
1. What caused the small plane crash near Gisborne that killed two people? Power to the area may be lost...Read More
1. Why do the Pike River families have to resort to blockading the road? They have been given control to the privately owned access road to...Read More
If there is one show that will inspire you to take up circus training immediately, it is Briefs – the all-male cabaret currently playing at Q...Read More
1. Did you know Ray Columbus was NZ’s first international pop star? The legendary “She’s a Mod”...Read More
1. What do the hydrothermal eruptions in Lake Rotorua mean? Nothing too concerning, apparently.
2. What can be...Read More
1. What’s going on, Mother Nature? Japan is the latest country to be hit by an earthquake and tsunami warning....Read More
1. Did the stream of potential Trump administration candidates feel a little like a fucked-up beauty pageant? Would-be contenders were paraded...Read More
1. How much more can NZ take? Collapsing buildings and flooding hit our capital city, still reeling from Monday’s...Read More
1. Will we ever get used to our shaky isles? The massive 7.5 quake that hit Hanmer Springs and Kaikoura has killed two people and caused extensive...Read More
1. Anyone else feel like the world is holding its collective breath? The US elections take place today, and no one...Read More
1. How brave are the two sisters who waived name suppression so their abuser could be identified? They wanted to...Read More
1. Is preservation of life a good enough reason for stopping attendees of a euthanasia meeting...Read More
1. Surprised to learn that over 80% of female MP’s globally have been sexually harassed? Time for a culture change...Read More
From the age of 14 years-old, I was an avid Dolly magazine reader. Dolly gave me an insight to a world of maturity,...Read More
1. How will Dreamworld be able to recover after the tragic deaths of four people yesterday? The Queensland theme park...Read More
1. Was losing an eye retribution for driving P dealers out of Ngaruawahia? The Tribal Huk president Jamie Pink seems...Read More
1. So who won round two of the Presidential debates? It was ugly, and weirdly entertaining (and our pick...Read More
1. Why aren’t we pulling our weight more with refugees? Our intake is still embarrassingly low.
2. How can a...Read More
1. Are the resident doctors entitled to strike on the 18 th of October? Mediation has failed to resolve the long...Read More
1. When will the justice system stop treating rugby players like they’re above the law? And so soon after...Read More
1. Know anyone looking for a new hairstylist? Some of Auckland’s high-flyers are feeling a tad twitchy after a cocaine sting allegedly involving a...Read More
1. Shouldn’t a mayoral candidate ask a real Te Reo speaker to translate if he wants to appeal to Maori voters? Google...Read More
1. Was the NCEA maths exam really that bad? Tears might be normal, but was this OTT?
2. Did you watch the Emmy’s? The 2016 awards were...Read More
It’s a man’s world. Boys will be boys. The glass ceiling. Play them at their own game. The gender pay gap. The lack of women on boards. No female...Read More
1. Did Mike Hosking just show his true misogynistic colours to Bernadine Oliver-Kerby? She walked out of the...Read More
1. Why is the stripper at the heart of the Chiefs scandal still being victim-blamed? Bay of Plenty councillor,...Read More
1. Is this the most pointed ISIS threat to Australia yet? Lone wolves are encouraged to attack victims at iconic landmarks such as the Sydney...Read More
1. Were you shocked by Nikki Kaye’s breast cancer diagnosis? We were, and we send her our best wishes and...Read More
1. What’s your favourite Willy Wonka memory? Gene Wilder, the actor who played the iconic candy man role, has died at the...Read More
1. Will the investigation into a policeman pushing a teen off his bike prove unnecessary force was used...Read More
1. Are Helen’s chances at winning the UN leadership being thwarted by an old boys’ network? A leading academic thinks so.
2. If Sir Graham...Read More
1. Missing the Rio Olympics already? The closing ceremony is done, the athletes have headed home, and the post-Games analysis begins.
1. Is this the beginning of the end for Guantanamo Bay? The Obama administration has transferred fifteen detainees to...Read More
1. Who’s in deep shit at the Hawkes Bay District Health Board? Authorities knew about the contaminated drinking water 24 hours before alerting the...Read More
1. Have the police done the right thing by not taking further action with the Chiefs? Or has the stripper at the...Read More
1. Will we see a more excruciating injury during these Olympics ? French gymnast snaps his leg in an attempt to land his vault during the Games in...Read More
1. Will an apology from a professional rugby player influence others against homophobia? Chiefs player, Michael Allardice, admits he has learnt...Read More